We believe that Church is a place of refreshing and revitalization. A place where people who are a part of the Kingdom of God can enjoy all the blessings the Father gives His children!
We believe in the one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as:
- The FATHER, Creator of all things
- The SON, Jesus Christ, God incarnate
- The HOLY SPIRIT. We believe in the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
- by the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
- by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character.
- by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following new birth, evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues, and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
- by the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in I Corinthians 12:8-10.
We believe in:
- The deity of Jesus Christ
- His virgin birth
- His death for our sins
- His bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and His imminent return in power and glory.
We believe the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe that men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
We believe in water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and has risen with Him to live a life of holiness and love.
We believe in:
- The celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
- The unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
We believe that:
- Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead.
- following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth.