Welcome to Southside Victory Centre
We believe that church is a place of refreshing and revitalization where people can become a part
of the kingdom of God and enjoy all of the wonderful blessings that the Father loves to give His children!
With a passion for revival we are pursuing a culture of worship, the presence of God, family, miracles
and the blessing of the Lord resting upon His people.
Revival in the Land!
Our desire is to see people transformed by the manifest presence of God.
A people changed by His glory, walking in the world with a heart that shouts
“Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven!”
Our first mandate from heaven is to seek God with all that we are.
Our worship, our message, and our ministry are all for His glory!
There are four pillars we believe God has given us to build our church on:
Word, Worship, Warfare and Wealth.
The Word of God is our anchor. God’s Word is powerful and unchanging, so if the Word says it, we believe it! We actively pursue greater revelation of God’s written Word, while also receiving His prophetic word for the times we live in.
God seeks people to worship Him in spirit and in truth, so we are committed to being a worshiping church. It is a continual blessing for us to see how God touches people and changes their lives during our worship times. His presence is felt and His voice is heard as we praise Him together.
The spiritual realm is far more real that the natural realm, but God wants us to have a powerful influence in both. Since the health of a church is in direction proportion to its prayer ministry, Southside Victory Church Fellowship places great emphasis on intercession. Our prayer times are the heart of our church.
God wants His people to prosper! We desire to see the gospel cover the earth, and know it cannot be done without the generosity of His people; therefore we actively train our people to walk in financial alignment with God and learn how to prosper according to His word.
Southside Victory Church Fellowship is affiliated with Victory Churches International. This dynamic family of churches was founded in Lethbridge, Alberta in 1979 under the leadership on Dr’s. George and Hazel Hill.
Since then our family has grown to include churches throughout Canada and church planting organizations, Bible Colleges, orphanages and outreaches in more than twenty nations around the world.
What We Believe
- In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God incarnate; and the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
- The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
- In water baptism as a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ and risen with Him to live a life of holiness and love.
- In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ, regardless of denominational affiliation.
- In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
- In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
- by the inward witness of salvation to the believer.
- by daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character.
- by the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, a experience distinct from and following new birth, evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues, and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service.
- by the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in I Corinthians 12:8-10.
- That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead.
- That following His return, Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth.